Successful leaders are people-oriented, performance-oriented, innovative and use clear frameworks and rules. In this way they provide for the basic psychological needs of safety, connectedness, appreciation, autonomy, spontaneity and the ability to deal with boundaries. This has been scientifically proven.
How do you know if your selected manager:
- effectively leads the achievement of the desired performance?
- makes the team more successful?
- handles resistance and conflict well?
- can effectively lead innovation and change?
- communicate with and respect the stakeholders of your organization such as supervisors, shareholders or the board?
- stress resistant?
We take these insights into account in our leadership assessment.